Thursday 31 January 2013

A Reuse Centre Christmas



(Advent Calendar from Cereal boxes, Clothes pegs and Fabric)

Let me get this off my chest, I love the Reuse centre, I love it so much that I have to limit my 'shopping' trips. I always find so many different crafty projects just waiting to happen that I can't stop myself from piling a box high. So this year I found a way to incorporate my favourite Reuse centre finds into my Christmas crafting.

Some generously donated Cream Cordruoy became...

A Tree skirt

A few sheets of old Music paper became some gift boxes



The front of a Christmas card gave me just enough information to replicate it in Cross Stitch form.


I never fail to be inspired every time I visit, I hope you do too.


Thank you for your generously donated crafty goodies in 2012 Edmonton, together we can divert even more from the landfill in 2013.


- Emma (Volunteer) 


No comments:

Post a Comment